Chi Zhang is a PhD student in the Software Engineering Group at Nanjing University, advised by Prof. Linzhang Wang. He received a B.S. in Computer Science and a B.S. in Economics both from Sichuan University in 2018.
His research interests span software engineering and machine learning, including static analysis, fuzzing, symbolic execution, and the combination of software engineering with artificial intelligence, focusing on detecting the defects in software. His current research work focuses on extracting critical information from software source code to help developers build better software.
- Chi Zhang, Lingyun Situ, and Linzhang Wang. Research Progress on Security Defect Detection of IoT Firmware. Journal of Cyber Security. 6.3 (2021): 141-158. [PDF]
- Chi Zhang, Yu Wang, and Linzhang Wang. Firmware Fuzzing: The State of the Art. Internetware 2020. In 12th Asia-Pacific Symposium on Internetware (pp. 110-115). [PDF]
- Academic Scholarships of Nanjing University, 2021.
- Academic Scholarships of Nanjing University, 2020.
- CCF CHINASOFT Prototype Competition - Defects Detection Class, Second Prize, 2020.
- Academic Scholarships of Nanjing University, 2019.
- Academic Scholarships of Nanjing University, 2018.
- Single-class Scholarships of Sichuan University, First degree, 2017.
- The 7th Mathor Cup Mathematical Contest in Modeling, National Second Prize, 2017.
- Interdisciplinary Contest in Modeling, Honorable Mention, 2017.
- Single-class Scholarships of Sichuan University, Second degree, 2017.